Manifest Your Desires through Visualization - Kamini Wood

Manifest Your Desires through Visualization

life coaching this is the sign you've been looking for

Sharing is caring!

Visualization, also known as mental rehearsal or mental imagery is a cognitive technique in which we picture ourselves performing a specific behavior or going through a specific experience.

The subconscious part of our brain is a powerful weapon. Our subconscious mind doesn’t distinguish between the real and fictional but accepts everything we plant in it as the truth. According to the Law of Attraction, our thoughts act as a magnet that attracts opportunities to our life. And one of the most effective ways to attract desired things is visualization.

We can reprogram our subconscious mind to shove us in the right direction for accomplishing the goals we have always dreamed of. Therefore, it is up to you whether you are going to use it for success or failure.

Mental rehearsal is a powerful motivation tool commonly used in sports psychology. Athletes usually practice visualization to envision success while competing. Mental imagery helps players familiarize themselves with a situation, focus on the techniques and skills they want to improve, and visualize feelings they want to experience during their performance.

Let your confidence and self-love shine bright! Enroll in my RiseUP online course to re-discover your power and start living unapologetically YOU.

Visualization as the Road to Success

One study on Harvard students in 1979 showed that setting clear goals and writing them down increases your chances for success. The researchers asked students were asked if they have set clear, goals for their future and made plans to accomplish them. Only 3% of students reported that they had written goals and plans while 13% had goals that were not written down. At the same time, 84% of students did not have any specific goals at all.

Ten years later, the scientists interviewed the students again. They found out that the 13 percent of students who had non-written goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals and plans at all. However, the astounding news was that those 3 percent with clear, written goals were making, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.

How to Use Visualization?

Research shows that visualization is particularly powerful if applied through vision boards. To make your vision board effective, focus on things you want to achieve and, more importantly, on feelings you want to experience about the achieved.

How to Make a Vision Board?

  • Recognize and clarify your vision
  • Write down your goal
  • Add inspirational words, phrases, and quotes
  • Develop goal accomplishing strategies
  • Place the vision board within your eyesight.

Make sure to look over your vision board right before you go to sleep and after you wake up. This will plant the pictures and ideas of success in your subconscious mind.

Vision boards help visualization of our goals by keeping us focused on the things we want to achieve. Moreover, they provide clarity, helping us focus on what is truly important. Also, vision boards can boost our confidence and willpower, reminding us of our goals and how we want to feel about them. Finally, an effective vision board always inspires action needed to make our dreams come true.

We all deserve to be happy and fulfilled in life. Read on to discover the benefits of hiring a certified life coach and how together, we can work towards achieving your dreams.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Leave a Comment: