Life Coaching for Kids
A LIFE COACHING PROGRAM MADE JUST FOR KIDS TO TEACH THEM VALUABLE CONFIDENCE-BUILDING TOOLS AND SKILLS TO HELP THEM REACH THEIR DREAMS!
AuthenticMe® Life Coaching for Kids
Our children face many obstacles in their younger years. They're still learning to control their emotions and make important decisions on their own and around their peers at school. Coaching for kids requires a different approach than working with adults. That's why I've created a special Adventures in Wisdom program just for kids.
I will work with your child on building self-esteem, building emotional intelligence, and boosting confidence. We'll also work to build positive mindset shifts and behavior patterns that they can take with them into adulthood. It is life coaching for children in a simplified way that makes it easier for them to learn and put into action. Here is a brief breakdown of the services I can offer during a life coaching for kids session:
Building Self- Esteem and Confidence
- I Love Me! Learning to Develop Soaring Self-esteem and Confidence
- I Honor Me! Be Yourself and Honor Your Uniqueness
- I Believe in Me! Develop Unstoppable Self-confidence
- Self-talk – Mastering the Secret behind Self-esteem and Self-confidence
- Self-coaching – Conquer the Day-to-day Ups & Downs & Create Daily Mastery
Making Good Decisions
- The Power of Self-responsibility – How to Be “The Boss of Me”
- Choosing Integrity – What You Do When No One is Looking
- Make Your Mark with Respect – Understanding Your Impact on Others
- Make Your Mark with Self-respect – Understanding Your Impact on You
- Making Good Decisions – Choosing What You Want for You
- Standing Up to Peer Pressure – Say “Yes” to You and “No” to Peer Pressure
Facing Fears and Failures
- Overcoming Mistakes – Learning from Mistakes and Let them Go
- Managing Fear – Create Courage and Bust Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- Moving Past Failure – Learn to “Put it in a Box” and Keep on Goin’
- Managing Change – Learning to Embrace Change and Thrive
- Conditional thinking – How “if…then” Keeps You from Happiness
Creating a Vision for the Future
- Creating Your Vision – What do You Want?
- Goal Setting – Turn Your Vision into Action!
- Law of Attraction – Using Attraction and Action to Manifest Your Goals
- Visualization – Winning in Your Mind Creates Winning in Life!
- Affirmations – Program Your Mind to Reach Your Goals
- Gratitude – How an Attitude of Gratitude Prepares You for Your Dreams
Parent of a Confidential Child
Looks like something was a great idea (me finding you) and excellent work by you!
Why invest in Life Coaching for Kids?
Our children are still developing and growing, so they absorb information differently than teens and adults. Therefore, my method is based on the Adventures in Wisdom life coaching program that teaches things like self-esteem, confidence, inner power and such through story. By allowing your child to work with a life coach at a young age, you’re providing them with additional tools and resources that will benefit them year after year.
Are you ready to provide the right tools and lessons for your child so they can grow up with confidence and a positive attitude? Let’s chat to find out if my Coaching for kids program is the right fit!
Frequently Asked Questions...
I would like my child to see a life coach, but I don't know if they'd be interested.
I encourage you to trust your instincts as a parent and talk with your child about this option. They may have reservations, but that can be indicative of the sphere of fear that they’ve been operating within, which is preventing them from reaching their full potential. If you can gently encourage them to try something outside their comfort zone, it will likely be a great benefit to them.
I'm the parent, shouldn't I be able to guide them on my own?
Life coaching is about mindset development. Just as some kids need academic support beyond what they do with their parents, some children could benefit from a co-collaborator aka. coach. There are several reasons parents may feel it a benefit to hire a life coach to work with their child, including but not limited to building self-esteem, handling big changes or transitions, dealing with anxiety, stress or even shyness, confidence in the classroom, on the athletic field or on stage, decision making or handling peer pressure.
This is a normal part of growing up, my child will toughen up and get through this.
Unmanaged emotions and stressors will only resurface later on in life. Giving your child the tools that they need now will not only help them navigate their teen years but can empower them to be productive and fulfilled adults.
Let your child reach for the stars!
If you’re interested in life coaching for your child, please schedule a free clarity call to find out more.
The impact you have made on me already (and I am sure all your clients, family and so many others) will have ripple effects and goodness will spill over to so many other things to create something amazing, beyond imagination.